Saturday, December 4, 2010

Truly Great Friends

♥ We have all heard the expression that......
 Truly great FRIENDS are hard to find,
difficult to leave,
 and impossible to forget.
and that is TRUE, for some of your friends.  But what about those that you were friends with and all of the sudden in the middle of a mild argument, that friend uses everything you once shared with her, against you to bash you, (mind you, I believe noone should ever be ashamed about anything in their past, because at one point in their life it was what they wanted, unless ur past has to do with a tragic accident or crime towards you that was out of ur control, no history about yourself should ever be considered as a weapon towards you by someone else...) with stuff about my life, and history, my persona, as if they could break you with that, I dont think "she" knows how much I loved the times I have lived, I don't hide it, its quite the opposite, I actually share it.... since me and one of my close friends have a dream to write a book about it together. LOL. and yes, especially those times in my life that meant I shed tears and tears over someone *no regrets here*. 

 I believe everyone's history is a part of them and will always be, every action for good or ill that I made was something I had desired to do at that point, so no "fake friend" on mine can use MY LIFE against ME.
 A retaliation by a friend who uses YOUR LIFE as her weapon of choice as a defense isn't a friend to you at all, and never really was.
Those people can we considered an life-energy sucker, put on earth to suck the life out of their "friends" and piers, bcuz their is already SUCKED, and left to rotten. ALONE  

Some say, "through mistakes and argument is how you built character, that the reason behind the initiation of an argument simply means you are growing as an individual."
The friends that for whatever reason chooses to destroy everything that made them a friend to you up to that point are called the top layer friends, and we all have them, and hopefully we all lose them (thank god, cuz u wouldn't want that around you or the ones you care about anyway) in another words the friends you have for the shits & giggles, nothing too skin deep, until they STRIKE right at YOU!  Those are the ones that in a quick instant makes you reevaluate why you ever where friends with them in the first place, and making it clear to you why they are so miserable and lonely all the time.... HMMM



I pity them HER 
Her misery can't be contained, its all over her face, in her words, and actions
She makes friends through sorrow and pain
and as long as you can relate or understand what it is "she is feeling"
You are a friend,
but only because misery needs company
she seeks someone to share pain and sorrow with.
and the slight bit of happiness from you makes her angry
jealous, and a defensive beast
because you are no longer, in that pool of sorrow
drowning with her.
Shes a life sucker...
sucks the life out of you,
through your understanding of a hurtful story she lives
But alone, is where she belongs
and that is where she is

But that's just with the top-layer friends. And with those you get to really appreciate and be thankful for the truly great ones around, who is happy, positive and supportive in all the righteous ways.
The true beauty of a friendship is the real connection, the growth, the appreciation, the positivity you get from the person
Friends aren't just a source to "aid" to you,
Friends are actually THAT Someone you have can be yourself with
share your life
give advice
participate in special events
and simply be a special participant of my life
and a component of  WHO I AM
and who I BECAME.

My friends are a representation of me!
and though with truly great friends, oftentimes in lfie we changed because  we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still FRIENDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment