Monday, December 13, 2010

Say Yes to TRADER JOE'S

When moving to the Country's Capital City
[[[Washington, DC]]] 
The first thing I wonder was "-Does Washington DC have a Trader Joe's?"
I know Florida doesn't have, and that is a big bummer!!
While I was living in Eastern Michigan, few years ago, I went to visit my friend at her family's house for Christmas.



who resides in Alpharetta, GA.
And her mother was actually the one who introducted me to the Trader Joe's world.
[[[Thank You Mrs. Wine]]]
Here was this, beautiful wife, and mother of two young adults, wealthy woman
who shopped at this "Trader Joe's" market.. hmmmm
and highly recommended it to me!

We went online, and searched for Traders Joe's in Michigan
and one happened to be about 20 miles from my house in Downtown Detroit
[[[totally worth the drive]]]
When i flew back home to Michigan, the first thing I did was find my way to Trader Joe's


My first impression was "-wow, this place is different than I thought"
I was expecting to see something fancy like Whole Foods market. . . .
but Trader Joe's was different,
it was laid back, very organic looking, and friendly, alternative look. 
The workers were super friendly, and all wear Hawaiian shirts.
[[[weird, right? I wonder why?]]]

As I look at the products I noticed that EVERYTHING Traders sell is TRADER JOE'S brand.

It is all healthy and organic products that beats any competitors out there as far as price & taste goes.
After that first visit to trader Joe's I fell in love.
 Everything that comes from that placeis delicious!
I TRUST TRADER JOE'S 100%

So when I moved to Washington DC,
 I googled Trader Joe's right away to see if there was one in the area.
and THANKFULLY there was!
Less than a mile away
walking distance from me, yay!
Now it is officially my boyfriends favorite food shopping store.
We love it,
Say YES to Trader Joe's

It's not complicated. They focus on what matters
 great food + great prices = Value.

No comments:

Post a Comment