Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Winter is here! Yay! NOT



Dear Readers
This is Georgetown...
Where I currently live
Above is a picture of M street
the street I walk to work every morning

We have not yet had our first snow-fall
but this is a picture of last year...

EMERGENCY SIDE NOTE:

*AHH I JUST SAW A MOUSE RUNNING
out of my roommm
GRRRR Jerry*

Sorry,I had to mention that cuz
it just happened
and stupid college apartment
Trust me I tried 100 different
ways to get rid of them
He just loves our apartment (specially my room)
I swear my room is probably the cleanest one of campus
so trust me when I say I dont know what they are doing in here
I guess there is a hole in the wall and he travels to our apartment
through my room.
and scream when i see him.
then i scream at my boyfriend for
not getting rid of them
and letting me live in fear


Anyways back to where I was
the picture above was taken
January 2009
When the DC metro area
was hit with a huge snow storm

I have NO CLUE what I will do
if this happens this year.
But I do look forward to a white Christmas
and thats about it


HAHAAH gotta go
mouse got stuck in our sticky pad
and i gotta get a someone to help me
cuz i am screaming
byeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment