Monday, December 13, 2010

What to get HIM?

Sooo.. My boyfriends birthday is this Thursday, December 16th. I am making him one of his favorite new desserts, that I especialize in which is "Tres Leches" but I also wanted to get him some thing nice, maybe a present at a costy price tag, that I know he wouldn't buy himself right now. So I am deciding between the two below:

Polo Black Cologne.....
This phenomenal fragrance by Ralph Lauren was created in 2005, but it still a very popular scent amongst men n woman like myself, absolutely love it on them. This scent includes a mixture of iced mango, spanish sage, patchouli noir, sandalwood, and tonka bean, and it costs about 55-85$ depending what size you get!

or......


Ascot Slippers by Ugg
Some UGGS! I know he won't want it, if I ask him, but that's only because he has never owned a pair of them, and doesnt know how amazingly warm, cozy and comfortable these sheep whool shoes actually are. I really think the UGGS would be a huge surprise to him, as far as him falling in love with them this winter.  And these
Ascot Slippers by UGG runs about 99.95$

Plush shearling lining wraps your foot in comfort; the molded rubber outsole provides traction on slippery floors or makes the slipper an excellent choice as a driving moccasin.


HMMM they both sound like an awesome present to get him... decisions, decisions! I have to make them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment