Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wanted: Longchamp tote

AAAAH YES IM SO HAPPY NOW!  I finally found it!  This is the bag/tote I have been seeing around town, on 9 out of 10 girls. I want this bag, so bad. . . not because it seems to be very popular amongst the stylish crows, but because ita actually a TOTE, lightweight, and is casual enough to make into my everyday bag!  The only thing  that was keeping me away from it was the fact that I didn't know was who made this tote, -who designs it? I wondered!

 I was way too embarrassed to stop someone in the street and ask what designer makes that tote, because apparently the brand name is very well hidden on this tote, to keep its casual look of the tote.  So after a few days of web browsing I finally googled the obvious....."POPULAR BAG"  and yes, you guessed it, this tote was the first bag that came out on my search. (Why didn't I think of that...)

 "I fancied the simplicity of the Long Champ bags. I love the Le Pliage- it’s so functional, lightweight and good for travelling."
Finally I found them, and the best thing of all (besides the price, of course! designer bags are always a good investments) is that I can order it from Nordstroms, which is one of my favorite, most trustful department store.... So yeah, all my hard work, crazy late hours of work..pays off here when I order my very own LONGCHAMP LePliage Tote for $125.00.  Now the only thing is... "Ummm what color should I get?"







They come in various colors, but the ones above is my top three favorites!!!! Iwantzzone now!

No comments:

Post a Comment