Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Birthday Boy!


December 16th
My lover's birthday!
that's today!
YAY
All week I have been preparing
[[Cooking]]
[[Baking]]
[[Cleaning]]
 to make HIS day SPECIAL to HIM!
and just him!

He asked me begged me to not throw a party,
[[Not even a get-together]]
He just wanted to chill, and relax @ our home
but I followed my instinct
&
went ahead and planned him something nice
so he can enjoy his day
surrounded by the amazing people in his life
[[family]]
[[teammates]]
[[friends]]
and the good news is...
he is ALL for it now
[[EXCITED]]
He can't wait to eat
and mingo with his fellow Gtowners
[[aka Georgetown University go-ers]]
His happiness complements mine
His happy, I am happy
I'd do just about anything for him
to see him smile
He deservers everything his heart desires
his the most important person in my life
and TODAY is a celebration of his life!
So in a way, it is MY day too :)

H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y
I love you, Julian!

No comments:

Post a Comment