Monday, December 13, 2010

Shoe Shopping Spree

I have no idea what has came over me, but lately I have gone on a shoe shopping spree, and I am so happy with all my purchases, they are all unique and beautiful in their own way!



My latest purchase as of yesterday are the
BARBERIS by ALDO
Retail Price $ 120.00
If anyone watched New York Fashion week, they def recognize this boot. because this tough combat boot saw alot of action during the entire Fashion Week.
I love its tough military look, with the distressed leather.
I can either wear it all laced up, or fold it to my ankles
ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!


Oh the 'RAFFONE"
by Aldo
Retail price $200.00
I have had my eyes on the "Raffones" for weeks before purchasing it
I am so into "Riding Boots" that when this boot came out
it was a MUST-HAVE for me.
They are my new favorite city boots, I can wear it with anything



SWENDSEN by Aldo
Retail Price $60.00
The thing that caught my eyes on this boot is the wrinkled fabric
and of course the concealed wedge heel
It honestly looks like I am wearing flat booties
but actually it has a heel of about 3 inches yay!



 Steve Madden
on Sale $59.00
Heck yes!
Changed it up with this one
It looks adorable with skinny jeans
and leggings, I could not resist it when I tried it on
and the fact that it was 50% off.... ah was the icing on the cake for me
RING ME UP! im ready! These heels has super skinny heel and is extremely high, pushing it the 5 inch heels mark. but who cares, its perfect for me!
Cant wait to wear it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment