Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I hate your negative shit

 I hate your negative shit! So please don't get around me with it. Your constant negativity, pitiful stories and lack of self-love doesn't gain you any friends, my dear.

A friend listens to their friends through good times and bad times, that is true! I personally, try to listen to all my friends, be an open ear, by not judging, or being overly opinionated about their life. I play a fair game, if something is important to my friend, it is imporant to me. I try to be unbiased and if I do give an advice I try to think for them, and not for me because we are all different and I know my friends well enough to be able to think LIKE them as far as the situation they are in. But when you have someone who constantly throw a pity party than thats a red flag. It is draining for everyone to be around a negavite person.  You are poison, and deathly to my inner circle... No wonder people complain about you. I guess like me, people get tired of hearing other people's problems, specially the same person's NEGATIVE SHIT.
    
You can only help someone so much. But when their negative shit starts to affect my day, my life, and my positive thinking and those around me, than that is when I decide to just put you on infinitive hold until you find some happiness in your life, something that makes you appreciate the little things and be happy for who you are, what you have, and what you know. Until then,,,,, I dont need a friend like you because its true what they say MISERY NEEDS COMPANY and I'm not available to be your company... You sound like a broken record same shit, every day, every week every month every year. There is no cure to some people's misery. and Honestly, its nothing personal between you and I... ur life is just too intense and PERSONAL to you. Your outside screams out PITY-ME PLEASE. . .while ur insides screams FUCK MYSELF. and for the anger you carry within you is enough to keep me and everyone else away. I, myself, I call it quits on you, friendship is over.. oh well. It wasn't that serious anyways. Sorry I can't dwell on all your problems.  You have too much of them. If you cant handle them yourself. Friends can't either. YOU NEED A PROFESSIONAL. . . Go see a SHRINK ASAP

In Health,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment