Sunday, December 19, 2010

FCK YOU



A smart woman once said to her daughter
[[[Ramona]]]
and her daughter said it to me
[[[Laci]]]
:-)

"There is always a nice way
 and a bad way
 to tell someone to go fuck themselves"

and that is a brilliant advice
a great way to put it

It is true,
words can be harsh so
if you don't want to be mean about it
there is always a nice way to
tell someone off.

I personally,
I rather just do it the old fashion way
by just cursing them out
Cuz if I gotta tell them off,
its because they obviously
 deserved to be told off
and I pick my words harshly

but with certain people
[[[Family, friends co-workers]]]
 You gotta take in a few things in consideration
and some stuff are better said nicely,
to prevent further problems
even if it they deserve a big
fuck you asshole!

No comments:

Post a Comment