Saturday, November 13, 2010

Go to the GYM


HAHAHAHA.....
Hi, This is me!
(the picture above)

Ok Ok Ok,
Its not the real me as you can see, , , ,
 its obviously a cartoon image of a male.
But hey, it feels like me in the inside,
and it sure fits my description,
(except for the hairy face and stomach lol)

so Just a few months ago,
I was so proud of my fit, tan, in shape body
that i had worked all summer long to adquire.
I  had the picture perfect frame I always dreamed of
and it was a a combination of
 eating correctly and working out regularly.

NOW,
since I moved to a new city, state, COUNTRY
I feel like a blob of fatness.
If you convert my belly fat into amounts of food
there would be enough to feed a small army

but here is the deal
I love working out at the GYM,
it keeps me motivated
energized
fit
and sane

And this "adapting to a new environment" thing
totally took me off my peak, and routine
so Im eating more.
A LOT more
and not working out, at all

And... it doesn't help the fact
I like cooking, and if there isn't anyone to eat my food, I eat it lol
Thank God I have a very healthy boyfriend, with a big appetite
 I try feed my him triple the size of what an average persons daily portion
But, sometimes, I end up eating with him.
and if you let me
I"ll eat just as much as my 6 foot 9 and 250 pounds boyfriend.
It seems like. . . the more he eats the faster he seems to shed pounds.
and he is never happy about losing the weight.

HELLO?
Roles are definitely reversed in this household.
I get fat just eating air.....
while he loses weight inhaling Mcdonalds factory
GRRRR.

Ok, don't get me wrong, im not a binge eater,
I just sound like that.
lol.
I might. . . .might.. binge sometimes,
but I never feel bad, or purge
so it not a disease
its just GREEDINESS
So those of you who watches those E! shows
don't jump to assumptions and intervene me lol

sooo..
lately
the greediness has caught up to me
and my favorite jeans are tight on me
FML really HARD
but the good news is...
IM JOINING THE GYM
 next week.
and
getting a trainer
making me a little more happy
because to be honest
Being skinny just taste better



No comments:

Post a Comment