Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Yo God....

In the mist of a bleeding heart filled with painful lies, you retaliate, and if you cant retaliate against the one who is accountable for all the hurt you are feeling, than you retaliate against God. The only man you trusted with your heart before any other man on earth. So when all your faith is gone, and prayer isn't the answer because your problems are no longer just problems but now life-threating devastations, You just scream out to some body's God and say....

"Yo God, yeah you up there... Tell that man I love to contact at me, but make sure you first answer my previous prayers which was to grant me with the wisdom and strength to accept things I can not change, so I can move on with my life and let this heart breaker of mine hear it once and for all... "You shoulda Marc Jacob fefe bag'd me when u had me motherfcker." Amen"
Well obviously that was suppose to be a joke, but with every joke there is some truth to it. Shoot, noone said life would be easy, or fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment