Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wish List

Sweet Summer Deals Spending....

While back in the United States visiting my parents, and friends in sunny South Florida I figured a pair of new season sunnies will be the most important piece of kit to my South Beach wardrobe, and I just had to get it soon upon arrival.. This summer Balearic beauties are going for classic, over sized aviators, and on an island full of poseurs, the mirrored Ray-Ban is king.....

Ray-Bans Aviator Silver Mirror         Price:  USD$149.00


I never considered myself a trend-follower, but in this case.. call me just that! I love em! These Mirrored Ray-Ban Aviators was a perfect fit, for the perfect look I had in mind... But I can't use a mirrored sunnies all day, so while the credit card was at hand I just had to cop a pair of Dolce & Gabbanas too...and I did just that.. adding these 2 new sunnies to my pride and joy collection... (along with large balance on my CC to pay over... a few months... or years plus interest.. still worth it, right?)

  Dolce & Gabbana          Price: USD$310.00


Oh and wait.... As an added bonus to the mirrored Ray-Ban, your mates can use the reflection to check their make-up all day instead of paying attention to what your saying.... True story! try it...

1 comment:

  1. Come back to sunny South Florida and Rock those hot shades a little longer.

    ReplyDelete