Friday, August 20, 2010

Wish List



AHHH.... Maybe it's because I used to work there part-time while in college, but I have to admit.. I am a sucker for the Victoria's Secret store, especially their super comfy sleepwear, all made out of the softiest cotton.  It was the hardest thing ever working there and actually having money at the end of the week, needless to say, my whole paycheck was spent there.  But now that I don't work there anymore, I find myself even MORE in love with the store, how is it possible? Well, with items like these.... its hard to resist.



Sassy and sparkly. Raw-edge wide neckline. Short sleeves. Front print and rhinestone graphic, back "Party all night" print graphic. Imported cotton/polyester.





Tee & Legging Sleep Set $34.50

 Perfect for pillow talk. V-neck tee has front printed graphic. Leggings have back printed graphic. Imported cotton/spandex. 24" inseam.

 
I personally have both items, and wouldn't go to bed without it!
I love it

No comments:

Post a Comment