Sunday, August 29, 2010

I LOVE(d) YOU

One of the hardest things you'll ever have to do is to stop loving someone because they've stopped loving you.
Even if he doesn't like me tomorrow, I knew he loved me yesterday.
The wounds of love can only be healed by the one who made them.
Where my future leads, I don't know. But if you're not there, I don't want to go.
Sometimes the memories are worth the pain.
Every love gone wrong is one step closer to your own true love.
The hottest love has the coldest end.
Life without love is a life without meaning.
When forever is through, then I'll be over you.
Tears are the words the heart can't express.
You taught me how to love, but not how to stop.
The hardest part of loving someone is knowing when to let go, and knowing when to say goodbye.
The only person who can make me smile, made me cry.
Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful.
Love is on the lips of many, but in the hearts of a few.
Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now I'm only falling apart.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
It's better to be with no one than to be with the wrong one.
Time goes by, life goes on; and all I can think of is why you're gone.
God can heal a broken heart, but you have to give Him all the pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment