Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fatherly Advice

Sometimes,  ALL THE TIME... I feel like I have the B E S T E S T father in the world.  He is so understating, supportive, funny, caring.... I could go on and on and on....  He allows me to do anything and everything I want, whether it is good or bad, better or worst... He understanding it and doesn't question me or give me persuasive lectures. If I fall, he is there to give me a hand.... and if I rise, he is also there to give me a hand (and maybe a little standing ovation too....*thank you, thank you*). 

"And the only advice I can give you is to follow the obvious .... the best part of life is when you are NOT driven by anyone else's opinion, but your sense of direction."

My father, knows what an intense, driven, and super decisive, goal driven young beautiful, smart woman I am (toot toot, I'm honking my own horn, I know I got carried away LOL). Who also knows what she wants, while remembers where she has been, and knows where she wants to go.  So when I tell him I am to once again going to risk it for the sake of F I N D I N G  M Y S E L F by turning my life upside down, shaking it, change it all up, and taking "The Road Less Traveled" because it is in my heart to do so.. he simply says.....

Always be honest .... offer advice .... talk less, listen more.
This time in your life is when $ $ $ is no concern...  just be happy.
Demonstrate to him that you want to help built a future with him. The lives of the two together ... from the start.
I trust your judgement with whatever you chose to do, or go.
 YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT.

Awwww, my crazy, spontanious self, loves you Daddy :)

 





1 comment:

  1. LOVE your dad! I have no idea how he remains calm and neutral to almost every situation. He is so patient and gives amazing advice. He is definitely one of a kind. He's a bestie-like father. lol

    ReplyDelete