Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pre-Birthday!!!!

Tomorrow,
Tomorrow,
YIKES,
Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is my 25th Birthday
Wait....25, that sounds so scary.

I remember when I used to think it was cool to be 25.
Well now is it just plain scary, I am half way in my 20's
I love being "in my twenties"
I don't want the next 5 years to fly on by.

Anyways, YES so August 15th, 1986
this beautiful green eyes baby was born...

ME!

in a city in Brazil called Goiania.
aka Heaven on Earth

Last year I celebrated my birthday with all my family members
in my birth city.
Surrounded by love, and the people I love the most.

This year, I am having a get together in Florida
with friends I adore,
as I get ready to leave for Belgium  2 days after my birthday.

It is a great moment in my life.
Great things to come,
as I become 25years old.




No comments:

Post a Comment