Thursday, August 11, 2011

Manicures and pedicures

A WOMAN'S MUST!!!!

Manicure & Pedicure



I think one of the rules of being a woman is getting a mani and pedi bi-weekly
Not just a polish change,
I'm taking about the whole nine yards,
the Brazilian type of manicures and pedicures:
where you soak your hands,
remove the cuticle
and polish it neatly
so every corner of your nail is polished.

To me, personally, manicures and pedicures is a MUST
I can't go 2 weeks without getting it done,
it is a sign of hygiene, and shows your feminine side

I cannot ever wear heels without nice pedi
It is my pet peeve to see a bare feet on heels (esp: peep toes)
Just absolute gross!!!
and if a man has any standards,
he should be automatically turned off
by a woman who doesn't take care of her nails regularly



No comments:

Post a Comment