Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dear Belgium,

Last time I was in Belgium
it was November of 2009
while I was on my Europe-
"back-packing trip"

And
Never in a millions years did
 I think I'd be back going back so soon
and this time is to actually
LIVE THERE!!!!
(Whoozers!)


Its official guys!!!!
My boyfriend got signed with the ANTWERP GIANTS
a Professional Basketball league in Belgium.

And we are set to arrive there
on Wed, August 17th 2011

I heard amazing things about the city of ANTWERP
and I can't wait to see what God has in stores for us.

It will be an experience of a lifetime
and a HUGE personal and professional life achievement
 for my boyfriend
for making his hobby a career.

And we are blessed to be able to share this experience together.
We are both filled with excitement and nervousness

Let the journey Begin!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment