Monday, August 22, 2011

Birthday Gift

For my 25th Birthday,
I got the ultimate birthday surprise gift
from my boyfriend.

After a few days of on-going
suspense on what the
"surprise gift is"
He finally gave it to me.

1 day late
but who is complaining, right?

(drum rolls please.....)

I got an iPad2


Yupppers!

A gift that keeps on giving, literally!
Not only amazing but also very useful,
especially now, since we were getting ready to move to Europe

I’ve already downloaded some pretty amazing, and helpful apps

Some of my favorite apps are:

textPlus Silver-
 As it allows me to text the United States, FREE and UNLIMITED when using Wi-Fi. And family and friends can text back, because TextPlus assigns me to a phone number from the United States. So no international fees will apply to those receiving and replying to my text messages.

Zite-
 It is a personalized magazine; it automatically learns what you like and gets smarter as you use it. It gives you personalized news, blogs, videos from a variety of sites, everything from what most interests you. You can sync it to your twitter or Google reader account.

HitPad-
The best app to stay in touch with what is happening in today’s life. Gives you top stories, and also you can search about whatever subject you are interested. Five minutes using my Hitpad is like spending an hour browsing around.

Google Earth-
No need for explanations here.
 You practically hold the world in your ipad!

Favorite Games:
Angry Birds
Cut the Rope
iSlash

No comments:

Post a Comment