Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Health City!!!

Yesterday,  I finally joined the local gym here in Antwerp.



Today was my first day back to working out,
I know I will be feeling a little sore tomorrow
since it was been awhile since I haven't 
lifted some weights.

I really look forward to working out here
there are a view different HEALTH CITY clubs here
such as:
The Inclusive Club
The Ladies Only Club
and for the fancy pants
they offer a 
 PREMIUM club
(where everything just costs more. but they offer
towel service, fruits available, internet corner etc...)

I joined the INCLUSIVE club, 
because it was the closer to me
but it also included everything I really need in a gym.

The atmosphere at this place is great to train,
big open windows, personal trainers on sight
coffee, tea and soft drinks area,
sauna, steam room,
huge swimming pool,
spinning, yoga... etc...
and the bonus....
 A TANNING BED!
ohhh yessss baby!

So let the TRAINING
and TANNING begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment