Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Oversize Earrings

Vh1's Reality show Basketball Wives cast trendsetters?
Maybe not!
But Evelyn's accessories?
Maybe yes!

If you are familiar with the show "Basketball Wives" on Vh1 then you know the ladies on the show are big on drama, and big on..... EARRINGS!

I personally think earrings are a women must have accessory.  I don't care too much for rings, bracelets, even necklaces, but earrings yes! They are a must, no matter what you are wearing, there is always a nice pair of earrings to go with your outfit, giving you that more feminine look and feel!  And if you know me, than you know big earrings have always been my thing.

Well seems like one of the cast members of the popular reality show Evelyn Lozada started a BIGGER trend then expected. An over sized trend, I must say!

I gotta admit the girl has style, I love some of her trendy, gorgeous earrings but at the same time some of them can be a little TOO big, making it a total fashion disaster. 

Either way whether you like her fashion sense of not, she is a big trendsetter this year.

Here are some Do's and Don'ts (in my opinion):

Do's & Must Haves!






and the please....DON'T






No comments:

Post a Comment