Sunday, August 21, 2011

The JERSEY SHORE!

Omygosh!
What is this world coming to?


I am a sucker for reality tv
and "The Jersey Shore" has totally
taken my reality show addiction
to a whole new level.
:::OBSESSION:::

I am in Europe dying to watch last week's episode of
The Jersey Shore.

This season the cast filmed in Italy.
::::ITALIA:::::
Since they all claim to be from an Italian background
MTV had the bright idea sending them International
$$$$$$$$

I don't know what it is about this cast,
but they are racking up viewers.
Making them the highest paid REALITY stars

"MTV really hit the JACK POT with these guys!"
I got to give props to all the cast members
for bringing juicy drama, and great laughs to
my life every Thursday on MTV
PAULY D
VINNY
DEENA
SNOOKI
RON
SAMMI
JENNI

oh yeah,
and ugh.
MIKE "The Situation"
(my least favorite cast member)

I just hope I can watch some of my
missed episodes online,
rather than having to twit
for juicy details.

No comments:

Post a Comment