Thursday, September 15, 2011

What Life Truly Means

So I have this friend, who is amazingly talented. A  true God fearing individual, who has an incredible gift to speak to people through words.  He is one of those people who was born to be a spiritual writer. I'd like to share with all of you one of his most recent poems.

As Christ spoke to him, the night before his birthday he writes...




As I look into the skies.
I look into your eyes.
Your love to me you have never denied.
Look up into your eyes you sense the fear of life from the tears of my cry.
Blind you help me see.
Weak I stumble you bring me to my feet.
Trying to walk by Faith I dont see a step ahead of my feet.
In the middle of my storm you run to me as I scream.
My heart you begin to comfort and meet.
The world around me stops while you speak to me.
So I break down to my knees
Tears Down my eyes cause I know its only you that I need.
I beg Father Renew me and wash me Clean.

He said to me "For now on I live in you.
open your eyes and things will be clear.
Son seek in me and you never again have to fear.
Listen when I speak to your heart and avoid the ones whispering in your ears.
Don't fear or Get discouraged.
I Will put you in the fire to build your faith,strength and courage.
My Promise is to refine you to the world.
So Keep close to my word!
They will see only me is what made you shine.
For now on Bring more to me and live kind.
I Will bless you with everything I can .
Just live for me and be a Godly Man.
Seek Heavenly Treasures.
The things of this world will bring Pain,Confusion and Greed.
They in my eyes are lesser!
How you live in your heart and steps you take is what I will measure.
Remain in me and Never again will you worry about anything.
I Will Bless you .
I am the creator of all things the Highest of all Kings!"



I felt his comfort and my spirit began to sing.
Took a while ,but Finally I began to see what this Life of mine trully means


Written by: JhV II...

Amazing huh?
Thank you Herby
for sharing this with me
and allowing me to share with
all my readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment