Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Frequent Headache

Go away stupid Headache!



I have been having a mild case of headache
every day for the past 3 weeks.

My few attemps on self medicating
has failed.

"Damn it, what is the cause of this frequent headache"
I wondered.

Friends and family suggested I see a doctor.
But I'm not that type of person that runs to a doctor over a little headache

The pain isn't so strong that I can't handle it
It is mainly in the frontal part of my lobe
From 1 to 10,
I'd say it ranges from 4-6 in pain

Eh, why not! I decided to go to the doctor
someone recommened me, here in Belgium.

"You have extremely low blood pressure"
 said the Doctor

 I can't say I am surprised,
I have a history on low blood pressure,
I don't think my pressure has ever been at a normal range,
it has always been severly low,
but up to this point I never felt any symptom

So as doctor recommended,
I shall eat very salt meals
( i love salt, so that is not a problem)
and hydrate myself on sports drink
to replish the electrolytes

If that doesn't work,
I might have to resort to taking
drugs to increase my BP.

Pretty scary stuff huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment