Monday, September 12, 2011

Inside a Girl

I can't say I disagree with the quote above,
But I can say it is hard to please a women,
I feel as if we [women] are never fully happy,
we are always and forever
LONGING FOR MORE
Maybe a little more of this...
and a little less of that.
but when we do get it,
we either don't want it anymore or we want something better.
I guess, it is safe to say that
in our [UN]rational minds there is always something
better on the "other side of the fence"


We complain a whole lot,
We want the best of things,
we struggle and fight to get to where we "want to be"
only to find out where we want to be
is somewhere else
even better....

and that search for perfection
NEVER REALLY ENDS.
and that is the awful truth
of the life
inside a girl.

The End. 


No comments:

Post a Comment