Sunday, September 25, 2011

Obsessed with being Skinny


Ugh blame it on society,
but being skinny defines beauty
Clothes just fits and looks better
when you are wearing it at a
healthy weight.

So tomorrow I say, I shall start my diet
[[Nothing crazy]]
I just want to start with a cleanser
to flush everything out of my system,
and avoid the intake of carbs and sugar
while exercising for 1 and a half hours a day 

I know it will take a lot of self-discipline
and motivation,
but hopefully I will meet my goal,
of a few pounds lighter,
and stay there.



1 comment:

  1. I am also sooooo obsessed with being skinny. It consumes me at a very unhealthy rate. I have never been skinny without having to work for it and it angers me to have my boyfriend who can eat WHATEVER he wants and not gain a pound while i have gained 150 lbs. I work full time then i have to come home to my son and get homework done cook dinner and then.....where do i get the time to fit in a workout. I eat healthy but its not enough... without exercise i cannot lose weight uuuuugh i am at an all time low. In need of some serious motivation.

    ReplyDelete