Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tory Burch Ballet Flats


Not only I. but EVERYONE now-a-days
loves
TORY BURCH.

I admit. I am not much of a trend setter
I am a trend follower,
lol
I don't know what is it
but I tend to just follow trends,
(if I like it, I follow)
and most of the items on
Tory Burch's line
is a trendy item.

I, along with the rest of the the woman of the world
is obsessed with the Tory Burch's
Classic Reva Ballet Flats


Besides the fact they look good with almost every
summer/
spring/
fall outfit
from
skinny jeans
to sun dresses,
they are comfortable ,
fashionable
and....
and....
and....
CHIQUE!

Yes' Chique is the word
to describe these flats.
Durable, expensive and Chique.

With prices ranging from
S95- $235USD (plus tax)
depending on the color.
you can visit toryburch.com
and get your own pair, or two.




No comments:

Post a Comment