Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I Love Kiehl's


Kiehl's Kiehl's Kiehl's
I cant get enough of Kiehl's
My skin lives and breath on Kiehl's
I swear by many of Kiehl's skin and hair products
They never fail to impress me
and this is coming from a "Beauty product junkie"
who has tried everything from:
Bliss
Dermalogica
REN
Clinique
Boscia
and you name it...
even my boyfriend is hooked,
and I didnt have to beg for him to try it

I can forgive you, if you have never heard of Kiehl's until now.
To be honest, I recentely I stumbled my way into a Kielh's store
and I am so happy I did

Kiehl's are not the type of skincare company that advertise in glossy magazines…
its more the sort of product you quietly discover by word of mouth,
or by walking into a store like I did,
then you soon realize that you are hooked!

Their products are clean & simple with no fancy packaging or labeling- what you see is what you get, weather it be a lightly scented coconut body moisturizer or no frills day cream.
Seeee....



Here is a little background on my obsession:

Kiehl's was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York's Lower East Side neighborhood. From our earliest days, our staff has personalized every contact with Kiehl's customer.
Our fine formulations have always been made with the most unique natural ingredients found the world over. In those early days, recommendations may have included such unusual remedies as Attraction Powder or Money Drawing Oil - considered highly efficacious in their day.

Today, we serve customers everywhere skin and hair care formulas derived from the most unique natural ingredients. By combining tried-and-true methods with the latest innovations from around the world, we assure the high level of quality and efficacy our customers have come to expect from Kiehl's for more than 159 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment