Saturday, April 23, 2011

Missing YOU!


I can't help it....
He has only been gone 1 day and 4 hours..
(and counting)
but I miss him,
 he will be back in a few days
but a few days consists of way too many hours
too many,
to be without him.

Since we live together,
we are never apart
It is hard to come home to an empty house
or to sit home and not expect him to walk through the door
with the smile on his face, showing off his dimples,
and the sparkling look in his eyes
while he kisses me hello!

You know you really love someone,
when although living with him,
being under his wings all day
doesn't make me glad or relieved his gone on a short trip
so I can have my time, space.
I actually enjoy his presence
his companionship

I always been a very independent person
I have traveled alone before
to multiple countries.
I have lived and spent most of my time
with myself.
I'd think I'd like some "alone time"
but NO,
Something has came over me
that I don't need time away from him
I don't need time for myself
I can work well with his presence
and company
Never do I get bored
Never, do I have enough
of him,
my darling!
my everything!

I don't even know how I will survive
being away from him for over a month
starting next month
when he is away in Boston,
training for the
NBA 2011 Draft
and
I will be at Sunny Florida
with my parents
longing for him
every minute of my day
until our hearts reunite again
and
we can begin our lives.
together.
forever.

JV+TL=<3

No comments:

Post a Comment