Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Louboutin's with Spikes


Dear boyfriend!
if you happen to be reading my blog,
whether you are just bored, or
 curious to know what I been blogging about lately, or
 whats on my mind,
well...
You came to the right entry !!!! This is your lucky day!
because it just happens to be that...
.THESE HEELS HAVE BEEN ON MY MIND
and HEART EVERYDAY!

 And if you happen to be looking for any gifts ideas..
ummm allow me to introduce you to
MR. CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN!
(Heel Goddess)
The heels shown above would make a heck of a present
and would make your girlfriend a very happy girl

I am want/need these baby,
Pretty pleases, and thank yous forever!
If you can't find the gold pumps, don't worry
or
the  Clou Noeud slingback with spikes in the nude color will do just fine!


Surprise me...... one day? please!

No comments:

Post a Comment