Monday, December 5, 2011

Trench Coats







I sorta, kinda, have this obsession with tan trench coats.
I love everything about them.
I think they are one of the sexiest, and most elegant piece of clothing
a woman can wear.

I understand that there are times, and seasons for them,
but to me the time is now.

So I have been shopping around for a pair of my own,
it hasn't been easy
You see...I am a short girl, only 5'3 
(with the right heels maybe 5'5)
so I need it to be petite, but yet not so snug under my arms
to the point I can rip right through it like Incredible Hulk.
I need it to fit comfortably, in the body length and as well as the arm length,
and that's not all... besides the perfect size, I am also searching for the perfect model, color,
and hopefully price.
(A little discount would nice Mr.Burberry)

Burberry is known to have the trendiest and most elegant,
gorgeous trench coats in the fashion world.
And this Christmas, 
All I want is you, perfect trench coat.
Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment