Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Farewell Pilates Nation


Woke up to terrible news this morning
News that will change my life here in Antwerp forever

My favorite place in the world announced that it would be closing
FOREVER!!!
(Nooooo, tell me it aint so.)

After 3 years and over 2500 classes taught,
the owners/instructors Layal and Richard have decided to say farewell
to Pilates Nation as they move on the a new business venture.

I am shocked and in disbelief
as Pilates Nation to me wasn't just a fitness studio
it was a way of life for me

I adored their unique concept, classes, and the energy in the studio.
Both Layal and Richard's devotion and motivation to help each and every one of us
 reach all of our fitness goals was priceless.

It was really a fantastic place of fitness,
unlike any other gym or studio.
Pilates Nation was unique and full of life
and I am sad it is over.
I had the best 2 months of my life working out there,
and I will miss it deeply

This loss will definitely have an effect on my weight
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps, there will be a rainbow.
    We're considering opening in Antwerp :)
    www.bootkamppilates.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's official! 4 August 2012, BootKamp Pilates will be opening in the space formerly occupied by Pilates Nation at Quellinstraat 37, 2018 Antwerp. Sign up today and take advantage of our pre-opening discounts!

    More info at www.bootkamppilates.com

    E-mail: info@bootkamppilates.com

    ReplyDelete