Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas


It is the night after Christmas
& I hope everyone had an amazing "jolly" Christmas Day

My heart is filled with joy and love,
This is by far my favorite holiday!

Although I did not make it "home" for Christmas
I made "home" out of where I currently live.

My parents flew into town to bring in the Christmas Day with us.
They brought happiness, and laughter with them.
along with a few presents, of course.

What else can I ask for this Holiday Season?
I am blessed to be in good health.
To have amazing, supportive parents
and I am dating my best friend/lover

There was nothing I really wanted for Christmas
But to celebrate everything I already have.

It is Jesus birthday,
and we must celebrate,
and we shall honor him by spreading love
and giving thanks.

That's what the Christmas Spirit is all about


No comments:

Post a Comment