Thursday, December 8, 2011

2morrow

Tomorrow is not only Friday,
but it is the day my mother comes to town.
& I can't wait to see her.

Even though it has only been 3 and a half months that I've not seen her
it feels a lot longer,
I guess the further you are, the longer it feels.

She will be arriving tomorrow at 8am at the Brussels International Airport
I will be the one waking up early to go get here,
(Brussels is about 30 minutes South of Antwerp but morning traffic will quickly turn that 30 minutes into 1 hour)
But I can't think of anything/anyone better to wake up so early in the morning for,
than my mommy.

This time next week, will be my father's turn.
It was originally planned for them to fly in together
but because of work and commitments my dad had to delay his trip 7 days

It's def starting to feel like Christmas around here.
One of the my favorite time of the year
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment