Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pilates Reformer.


Despite the somewhat confusing looks of it,
the Pilates Reformer
is an amazing machine.

For the last two months, or so.
I have joined a Pilates Studio,
and I have been getting some of the best results of my life.

Between the high intensity
interval workouts on the treadmill
and the amazing core strengthening 
workouts on the Pilates reformer
(Best known as Treadlates)
I have not only gained a great running speed
but I have also developed good alignment, toned muscle,
and flexibility due to it.

The thing that is most interesting to me
is the reformer, and the endless different workouts options it offers.
If you have never taken a Pilates on a Reformer class before
You have no idea what you are missing!
I highly recommend it.
For people all ages

I've always enjoyed Pilates
whether it is on the mat, or a reformer,
the benefits are very similar 
The only difference is 
in "Mat Pilates" you use your own body weight to create the resistance
as opposed to the reformer,
that has pulleys and springs creating much greater resistance.

Mat Pilates is a great option for beginners, or people who want to workout at home
or in a gym where reformers are not available,
When using a pilates reformer, you definitely need a instructor present all times.
The possibilities, and workouts on it are endless
and guarantees results
.....................
xoxo,
A Pilates Devotee



No comments:

Post a Comment