Friday, May 6, 2011

YSL Shoes

Today I fell in love....
I fell in love at Neiman Marcus department store to be exact
With their SHOE department.
I was one of several shoppers
fighting for the attention of.....
Yves Saint Laurent

They were all so beautiful
they complimented my feet so well.
They gave me the perfect height that I need
 to stand by my handsome, funny and perfect....
but tall (six foot 10) boyfriend
without feeling like a small elf.

YES!!!!
or should i say... YSL 
won my heart.
along with a few others Lambs and Prada shoes


Isn't it crazy how money can change a woman's wardrobe
and heart?
Having these... immediately became ALMOST a priority to me.....
Its also crazy how shoes and purses makes a woman feel
AAAAHH we are so easy to please,
 but at the same time
so expensive to afford......
UGH

This is motivation to keep grinding
keep hustling
to put food in my family's table
and gorgeous shoes on my feet

No comments:

Post a Comment