Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hate the Distance


Don't get me wrong
My boyfriend makes me feel like
the luckiest girl on earth.
and I am extremely proud
of his many achievements
in such a short amount of time
since he has been residing in Boston
this summer while working on his fitness
But I gotta admit
I lost the sparkle in my eye
since we said our goodbyes.
I forget to smile now when I wake up
I am miserable without him
 I miss seeing his face,
touching him, hugging him,
and embracing all the love and affection
he gives me on the daily

Some of my favorites moments in life
are only by his side.
His company changes the mood of everything
With him there are no bad days
only great ones!

He is truly my biggest blessing. 
A beautiful man
with the heart of gold
who can effortless makes me the happiest girl on earth.

So excuse me when I say...
I HATE THIS FUCKING DISTANCE BETWEEN US
(thank God its only temp)

No comments:

Post a Comment