Friday, May 6, 2011

Hello, Boston


Welcome to Boston baby;
better know as Beantown
home of the crowd favorite:
The Red Sox
Baseball team
is also currentely home to my
AH-MAH-ZING
multi-talented boyfriend
for this summer.

He has chosen Boston as his summer workout city
due to being a town with an awesome and energetic atmosphere
it is also where his top choice workout facility is located.

On May 2nd, 2011
Him and I packed out belongings and said goodbye to
ole good Georgetown University
Where we have lived the past two semesters together

We decided to part ways temporarily
I came to Florida;
to spend the summer in the sun
where my parents resides
and he chose Boston.
Or should I say
Boston chose him.

I hope to visit him,
a full summer without him
sounds like a lifetime.
But it is what we must do,
sacrifice ourselves a chance at a better future
together
forever
we will be
once we reunite
after these stepping stones
into our new lives
city
and
team.

No comments:

Post a Comment