Friday, May 13, 2011

Without A Reason


If you are an old follower of my blog
( from a year ago)
 than you know my love life hasn't always been perfect.

You would know I have came close to losing faith in love
or better yet... I have came close to settling
with what was the worst relationship
I even came close to thinking God was against me
 Because one person couldn't possibly
feel so much pain from something so genuine as love.

The wrong one made me believe to love was to feel hurt
or that love was an obstacle course
and we must prove our love
by shedding tear and dealing with pain.

All and all I can say
I had a long road of struggle
I probably been through more than a regular person goes through in a lifetime

Being in love with someone that wasn't right for me.
Broke me into pieces,
and left no room for reasoning.

But then...
 without a hint, or sign
 my wildest dream came true
I reconnected with someone from my past
Someone so peaceful, caring and full of life
And today I am proudly to call him my boyfriend
aka my miracle man
We are in a mutual loving relationship
And I feel as anything is possible
This relationship shows me that love is not as hard as some people make it to be.
When you are in the infinite state of infatuation,
 a feeling no word or emotion could ever come close to describing,
you feel as though this life is worth living for.
You also fear that person,
not fear as in an intimidating type of way
but you fear ever possibly losing them, and the thought already brings you pain
I have learned that this pain proves to me that my heart
 has felt a happiness i may never feel again if gone 

I now know from my sufferings with the wrong one that
the time period in which i did feel what
 I thought it was happiness wasnt' really it at all.
In fact it was the opposite

There are only a few moments in life
 in which i believe we find true happiness,  
a moment in which everything stands still and
 every emotion thought or worry is gone,
 it's a feeling I get when i am with Julian,
 the one who is built as if he was made for me,
and I wouldn't trade the feeling I feel for him for anything.
in thi world....
 And when you see me cry now,
 it no longer means I am suffering over a wrong cause. 
Now when I do cry it just means I am in love,
 and devoted to keep the happiness alive,
for more than a lifetime with you,
but an eternity.

I guess no happiness comes without a little
prior state of sadness


No comments:

Post a Comment