Friday, September 3, 2010

The Right Broom


"No woman wakes up saying "God, I hope I don't get swept off my feet today!" Now, she might say "This is a really bad time for me," or something like "I just need some space," You believe that? Neither does she. You know why? 'Cause she's lying to you, that's why. 60% of all human communication is nonverbal, body language; 30% is your tone, so that means 90% of what you're saying ain't coming out of your mouth. Luckily, the fact is just like the rest of us, even a beautiful woman doesn't know what she wants until she sees it, and that's where I come in. My job is to open her eyes.
Basic Principles - no matter what, no matter when, no matter who... any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet; he just needs the right broom."
-Will Smith, in Hitched

No comments:

Post a Comment