Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Bug

In the past, when we were kids, we usually had many best friends. Later on in life, most might not call certain friends, "best friends", anymore. However, we still know which friends we are closest with. And every so often we find a special person that brings back the meaning "best friend." from when we were kids.  And they become your real best friends, through each and every day! Well it's her BIRTHDAY today, and I hope she feels just as special and beautiful as she is everyday...

 

Amazing times, we always spend.

Laughter and jokes are common place,

Since we built that solid base.

Special friend that I hold dear,

Always wish to have you near.

We get along, like bread with honey,

A friendship worth, much more than money.

If you stumble, count me there,

Gratitude; no need to declare.

Your thoughts are clear, in my mind,

Understanding we always find.

I’m excited to attend.

This birthday poem, is just for you,
A great big smile is overdue.


A birthday can be seen as a serious or joyful time depending on one's age and one's attitude towards life. Another year has passed and we look back on failures and successes (Yay). We think about our goals for the future and reflect on the past year. These are all thoughts that may came up on a birthday, but the main thing is to use a birthday as an opportunity to celebrate life and be joyful for the chance to be with friends and family.

Happy Birthday LACIBUG!


Happy birthday bestie,

1 comment:

  1. You've made my birthday beyond special ... more than anything I could have asked for. Thank you for being YOU. I adore every last bit of you && I'm eternally grateful that you have taught me the true meaning of frienship.

    Love,
    Bug

    ReplyDelete