Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Just Something...



I dare him to love, I dare him to hold me, I dare him to trust our love.  To believe what we have is something like he never had before, and never will again.  We are meant to love one another, but why is the world against us? Our love isn’t circumstantial, nor is it complicated, it is rather easy and tolerated.  Thou we are one of a kind, made to love each other profoundly with passion and recklessness, in ways that no one else could understand or try to replicate. I take-in his sins and swallow my pride, for we know our mistakes are subjugated by our dominate love matter.  We may fight, we may argue, but we always love, and with every fight there is a kiss, and every argument there is a reason, and with our love there is a future.  Why does he push me away, when our love feels so absolute? Does he not believe that love is perhaps unexplainable, and that true love does exist? Why does he conceal his emotions and control his actions, when we both know our love is anything but original…. But it is real… and that is SOMETHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment