Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lies and Excuses


All... I mean, MOST men (and some women) are made up entirely of lies and excuses. But the minute you stop making excuses for that person is when they will completely disappear from your life. I know it's very tempting when you really want to be with someone to settle for much... much less - even a vague pathetic facsimile of less, than you would have ever imagined for yourself. Manipulators, liars, cheaters, DO exists and only because there are people out there who allows them to. Someone can tell you 10 of the the worlds worst lies, and you will believe it, because people like that knows how to manipulate HEARTS not only MINDS, and before you know it, you are sentencing yourself to the death row of love. Ouch! You should want to LIVE for love, NOT DIE for it.

"You deserve to be with someone who is nice to you all the time."

If the relationship feels wrong... chances are its because it is wrong! So I beg you to follow the obvious and reset the awful heartache moments to one (maximum) and MOVE ON. Oh trust me I know being lonely & alone for many people ---> sucks butt. I get that, I swear I get it. But still I have to say through my belief & experiences that being with somebody who makes you feel shitty or doesn't honor the person you are... is even worst (it double sucks than being alone). No matter how powerful and real your feelings may be for someone, if that person cannot fully and honestly return them and therefore actively love you back, these feelings mean Nothing, Nada!!! Boom!Period!

"Life is hard enough as it is without choosing someone difficult to share it with."

No comments:

Post a Comment