Friday, October 14, 2011

Pilates Nation

Oh Yes! Finally!
I've found the cure to my weight gaining problem
right here in Antwerp, Belgium.



I enjoy a good, hard [intense] workout,
I might complain a little at first,
(while the exercises are kicking my butt
and the instructor is motivating me to keep going)
but I do, after all, enjoy every minute of a
fun, fat burning workout sesh...

Upon arriving in Antwerp, I tried the whole gym thing
and although the gym might work for some a lot of people,
it never really works for me.
I was consistent, I would wake up early, 
and dedicate myself daily
but the number on the scale seemed to be going the opposite way.

"I like results that my body can feel, and that my eyes can see."

I didn't really understand, because I wasn't weight training,
I was simply doing [some] cardio interval training
whether it was on a treadmill, or stair-master.
I suppose I wasn't pushing myself hard enough,
What can I say...the gym bores me,
and I am not the best trainer for myself.

So I guess, what I really needed was 
a live-instructor there motivating me 
and pretty much telling me what to do.

(One on one training, and group sessions have always worked in the past,
so I should just stick to that!)

Then... I heard about
 Pilates Nation.
Better than any gym workout out there
They offer small group classes that 
combines cardio, resistance training,
circuit and plyometric moves
for what they like to call it
The Ultimate Workout.

And they live up to their name,
they really offer the Ultimate workout
burning 9X more calories 
than a regular cardio session.
(whooo hooooo!)

My first time there I tried one of their 4 popular classes
the INTERVAL XT
which was a combination of high intensity
interval training on the treadmill
and plyometric exercises
(loved it loved it loved it)

Pilates Nation is just the beginning
to a new me!
And I can't wait to go back for more!
It has taken my working out to a whole new level,
and I love the way I feel.
<3
for more info please click here:

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tamila! Thanks for this awesome review, it made our weekend :-) Glad to hear you enjoyed the workout! We look forward to having you come back for some more butt kicking, ultra sweaty and fat burning workouts! Sunny smiles, Layal and Richard

    ReplyDelete