Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

OCTOBER 31 st - HALLOWEEN


[[[BOO]]]

Halloween is always a fun time of year 
that is celebrated around the world
[[But mainly in America]]

It is that time that time of year everyone, no matter what age,
gets to get loose,
 have a little fun,
and add a little sense of humor to their "character"
by dressing up as whatever their like

While some dresses as their favorite super hero,
others as scary witches,
some as graceful angels,
and others as little sluts.

Whatever your costume of choice might be....
 it is all in the spirit of Halloween
Whether you are enjoying your time with 
the children
or attending a friend's Costume Party,
it is a guaranteed good time
far from your average parties
I
I guess...People are just in better moods
when are not "themselves" 
[[lmao]]

I didn't have much of a Halloween this year
[[since I am currently in Belgium]]
but I must say, my facebook friends have kept me entertained
as they have all been posting pictures of their creative costumes.
I was able to live a little of the Halloween celebrations through them.
lol.


BTW: check out the gracious and beautiful Kim Kardashian's Halloween Costume as Poison Ivy
and the super model Heidi Klum's super scary and creative corpus.





No comments:

Post a Comment