Monday, October 24, 2011

A Gelato Addict.

No matter what time of the year it is,
[[[Spring,Summer,Fall,Winter]]]
It is always the right time for some gelato.

I absolutely have a crazy addiction to it,
I crave it,
I want it,
I get it,
It's my little piece of heaven on earth,
guilt-free, flavorful 
and favorite treat.

My favorite kind are the fresh fruit sorbets,
not in any particular order
but top 3 flavors are
Passion Fruit (super tangy)
Strawberry (love the sweetness to it, and the seeds)
Mango (smooth, and flavorful)

Thankfully, there are plenty of Gelato shops
around the city of Antwerp,
and some of them, to my surprise stays open til 11pm.
[[SHOCKING]]
because in Europe everything closes at 6p
I am always int the mood for some gelato,
[[How can anyone ever resist?]]
I choose that over frozen yogurt any day!
YUM YUM!




No comments:

Post a Comment