Monday, October 24, 2011

MODERN FAMILY

oh.MY.gosh!
I know I am a little late on this show,
but a friend of mine just recently suggested that I should watch it
and now... it is one of my favorite shows to date.

MODERN FAMILY


At first, I wasn't sure about this show.
Since Reality TV is so popular now,
I discriminated every show that wasn't reality based (petty drama and cat fights)
[[ooooh but silly me!]]
Why would I ever think that a well thought out comedy series,
written by some amazing writers, and delivered by a set of great actors
would be anything but great tv?

I definitely underrated the show,
before ever watching it.
[[Shame on me]]

So I talked my boyfriend into watching it with me for the first time
last week, and it was a 
SURPRISE HIT!
 we laughed uproariously, non-stop!
We must have watched an entire first season in one sitting.

The casting was so good,
Ed O'neal delivery is absolutely pitch perfect,
Eric Stonestreet and Jesse Tyler Ferguson are hysterical together
as the gay couple raising an Asian baby
[[They are my favorite]]
Sofia Vergara is stunningly beautiful; while she portrays
Ed O'Neal's young Colombian wife.

Every actor plays a hilarious, stereotypical role
Which ties this show together perfectly
in every way possible throughout each and every episode.

I am so happy for MODERN FAMILY's success 
it has brought laughter and comedy back to television.
And hope they keep coming back for more and more seasons

No comments:

Post a Comment