Saturday, October 29, 2011

Braided Hair





I remember as a kid my mom would only braid my hair
if it was either dirty, simply unmanageable or both 
She didn't do much but put my hair in a pony tail and braid the tail
[[[but wow, times have changed]]]

Now a days braids are a classic style far from boring.
As braided hair has been one of the most obvious beauty trends this year

More and more woman are incorporating [[unique]] braiding styles to their hair-do's
from an interesting up-do,
 to hippie chic headband braid,
to Bohemian twist
to the Braided Halo
or the Fishtail braid

And those are just a few examples of the newest trend

And I gotta admit...........
I am super jealous of the women that can style their own hair with a beautiful braid
I have a hard time even successfully doing a normal, [[boring]] braid.

I think braids are a cute way to add some "girliness" to ones hairstyle
BUT it all depends if it suits YOUR look.

Personally, braids definitely suits my look, 
and I could only wish I had someone close to me that could
execute a beautiful, fun, girly braid on my hair

Until then,
I will keep on admiring this trend.


No comments:

Post a Comment