Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Thousand Steps



Okay, so like every woman
I am never satisfied with my weight
being 5 foot 3 inches
I expect to be 125 pounds
but I am over my goal by a few pounds,
last time I checked I am 133.
So although I have a gym membership
(59$ a month/ at Washington Sports Club)
I cant get myself to do cardio without a trainer
So i ditched the gym (still paying for it though)
and I found a 10-mile joggers path
in DC, offering a beautiful view
to my left there is the river
to my right plenty of green plants
Although I do not run the full 10 miles
I do enjoy my jog
and it does motivate me to do it everyday
It is the first time, jogging became actually
something I look forward to in the mornings
before work.
and hopefully, really soon, I will start to see results
in my body, and jogging can motivate me and inspire me even mire

No comments:

Post a Comment