Saturday, March 5, 2011

Lime & Salt

It's no coincidence that my two favorite alcoholic drink both include:
 LIME & SALT.

My first drink of choice, is a very popular one,
we all know it as the:
 AUTHENTIC MARGARITA.


YUMMMM
Hello Mr. Jose Curvo
There is just something about a good margarita that makes my mouth water :)
I love it so much, that I frequently crave it.
My boyfriend questions my love for Margaritas as possible Alcoholism
But I definitely don't drink it often as I would like
and I def dont drink in large quantity
although,
to be honest I could literally take a whole pitcher by myself,
 as if it was lemonade :)

\
Okay my second drink of choice is
COZUMEL


Cozumel is a very popular drink in Brasil,
and it can "look-like" a margarita
but it is VERY much different in taste due to the fact it does not contain tequila
but rather it contains a nice ice cold BEER.
It is made out of fresh lime juice, cold beer, and you can have the choice to salt on the rim.
and the great thing about it is:
you won't get drunk as quickly
(since it is beer that you are drinking, and not tequila)
So you get to enjoy the taste,
guilt free of being called an alcoholic

Oh and please note:
Cozumel; It is NOT "like a Corona",
though many people think it is similar. But No!
I am not a beer drinker, but adding the right amount of fresh squeezed lime juice
helps tranform the flavor of the beer to a tasty citrius drink
thats about ABSOLUTELY Delish! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment